Five Reasons to Get an Ultrasound Technician Education
If you’re considering whether or not to enroll in ultrasound technician training but are still on the fence, here are five good reasons to take that first step:
- Enter the job field in a short time. After getting one-year training or diploma and then 1-year ultrasound job experience you will be eligible to take the exam of ARDMS and get the job opportunity globally
- Be a part of a cutting-edge career field. While ultrasound is most often associated with pregnancy, ultrasound imaging is used in a growing number of ways, which translates to good job opportunities for the future.
- Earn a great salary. Your ultrasound technician education and scoring ARDMS will qualify you for a job with great salary potential globally. For example, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average annual pay for diagnostic medical sonographers is $73,860.
- Use your skills to help people. You’ll be preparing for a job you can feel good about. Being able to use your knowledge and skills to help people is a reward that goes beyond earning a paycheck.
- Lots of job opportunities. Healthcare careers are some of the fastest-growing jobs all around the world and ultrasound is no exception.